6 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself As A Sales Leader
Sales are critical for an organization. Yet too many organizations still can’t honestly say they have a good handle on what is going on with their sales teams. Some of the sales teams are on board while others are not. Distractions take place due to different beliefs, which ultimately leads to an inconsistency of your brand in the marketplace.
So how do we get all sales people on a consistent sales process?
Here are 6 questions you need to ask yourself as a sales leader to make this happen:
- Are you tracking prospect movement to make sure sales opportunities are not being missed?
- Are you helping each team member adopt the consistent sales culture you are creating?
- Are you measuring and evaluating metrics?
- Even though your team may be separated by geography, are they adhering to the same consistent sales process – “Your Organization’s Sales Process”?
- Is the sales team participating to improve the overall health of the business or are they off in their own world?
- Are the right activities and behaviors aligned with the rest of the company?
Ultimately, a consistent sales process will involve the sales leader staying focused on the Culture & Vision needed.
As a Sales Leader it is important to ask yourself the right questions and let the answers guide you to your next steps.
More importantly, move quickly on the action necessary to move your sales team forward and get the results that you need as an organization.
The Author, Bonita Argent, is a Vertical Growth Advisor with Sitkins International.