November 9-10, 2017 will be the last open to the public ProducerFit!
Sitkins Group is closing ProducerFit to the public. The program will be reserved exclusively for members of The Sitkins Network.
As the Nation's #1 Agency Results Coach, Roger Sitkins and his team of executive coaches have helped thousands of Producers achieve increasing levels of success. His ProducerFit insurance sales training program will gwt Producers better results.
Whether new or veteran, ProducerFit will help any producer...
- Increase their sales results
- Develop new skills of differentiation
- Learn ways to keep pipelines full
- Know the secret to replicating success
- Have the perfect schedule that allows more freedom
- Create the success to live their dream lifestyle
Some of the ProducerFit topics will include:
- Behaviors & Strategies versus Numbers.
- W.I.N. – What Is Normal – How to make great behaviors and strategies the “normal”.
- S.P.A. – Going to the SPA, the Skills, Processes and Attitudes that drive great results.
- The Power of the 80/20 Rule – How to focus on and replicate the vital few versus the trivial many in everything you do.
- The Four R’s Focus – It’s all about Results, Relationships, Retention and Referrals
- Me, Inc. – How to maximize the results of your “Company” (your book of business) and drive massively improved personal profitability.
- KPI’s – Key Performance Indicators – How to “Know versus Guess” your numbers.
- The Producer's Improvement Cycle – There are four specific phases that all great producers go through.
- Activity vs Results – How to stop confusing activity (boy am I busy) with results. Average producers hide behind activities; great producers drive results.
- Why People Buy – It is not what you may think.
- Beating Commoditization – How to design and deliver a value proposition that moves away from price only selling.
- Pipeline Building – How to get to overflowing pipelines and more Opportunities than Time.
- The Insurance and Risk Management Iceberg – How to differentiate from the pack.
- Selling System – How to develop your “Set Offense”.
- Probing & Listening Skills – How to ask questions that get to the true buying motives.
- Situation Management – Not time management. How to get yourself into the right situations at the right time.
- The Producer's Perfect Schedule – Time is your only diminishing asset. How you use the time is crucial.
- ROPE – Referral Only Production Explosion – How great will it be when the vast majority of your new business comes from Referrals or Introductions?
- Super Qualifying – The best day to lose the sale is the first day! How to establish the rules of the game with your prospects upfront.
- The Continuation Process – We don’t believe in the annual event known as the “renewal”. We don’t believe you renew accounts. We believe in continuing relationships. How to set up the continuation at policy delivery.
- The Four Exit Barriers – How to install the four strategies that lead to 100% effective retention.
- The Four Buying Styles – How to identify and flex your selling approach to match your prospects.
- Moving from the Vendor of a Product to an Indispensable Partner.
- The Development of your USP – Unique Selling Proposition – The unique and appealing ideas and things that separate you from all other "Me Too" competition.
Here’s how the ProducerFit program will work...
Session 1 - November 9 & 10, 2017
- Day One ~ 8:30am - 4:30pm. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. A networking reception will be held at the end of the day.
- Day Two ~ 8:30am - 2:30pm. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Session 2 - December 18, 2017
This will be a 60-minute online session.
Session 3 - February 5, 2018
This will be a 60-minute online session.
Session 4 - May 10 & 11, 2018
A SPECIAL BONUS
When you send a Producer to ProducerFit - Roger recognizes how difficult it can be to manage and lead sales in an agency. That is why he is providing a special bonus to Sales Leaders. He will be hosting four live online sessions specifically for Sales Leaders that will take place approximately one week after each of the ProducerFit sessions.
The purpose of the Sales Leaders' sessions will be:
- To provide an overview of the key concepts of the program.
- To assist in creating a culture of accountability.
- To review some of the main tenets of the program.
- To provide valuable leadership guidance.
- Provide time for Q & A.
Another big bonus that Roger is providing is access to a private Dashboard designed specifically for Sales Leaders. The Dashboard will contain the workbooks, tools, recommendations, and resources introduced during ProducerFit. But even better, it will also contain templates and guides to assist you in your Sales Manager role. He is providing all of this at no additional cost.
Below are the session dates for the Leadership online sessions:
Session 1 of 4: Monday, November 13, 2017 at 2:00 pm ET
Session 2 of 4: Monday, December 18, 2017 at 2:00 pm ET
Session 3 of 4: Monday, February 5, 2018 at 2:00 pm ET
Session 4 of 4: Monday, May 14, 2018 at 2:00 pm ET
The cost: $1,950 per Producer for all four sessions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If after the final session, you feel that you did not receive enough value to do what it takes to reach a higher level of success, you will receive a no questions asked refund.
Location & Reservations
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
275 Estero Boulevard
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
1-800-237-5786 >> Tell them you're attending Sitkins ProducerFit program
The group room rates start at $179 per night.
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) is approximately 20 miles from the Pink Shell.