Episode 36: Is the 4.5% Model Holding You Back
Mar 11, 2019
To me, 4.5% is not really exciting or should it be to any true sales organization.
Click here to listen/subscribe on Apple iTunes
Click here to listen/subscribe on Google Play
In this podcast
Many agencies are blindly following the 4.5% model.
- Most agency owners don't even know their following the 4.5% model - They have no growth model
- For every $1,000,000 of revenue, what happens at 4.5%
- After 5 years = $1,246,182
- After 10 years = $1,552,969
- Just a little more than $55,000 of grow per year
- For every $1,000,000 of revenue, what happens at 9%
- After 5 years = $1,538,624
- After 10 = $2,367,364
- Growth per year $136,737
- For every $1,000,000 of revenue, what happens at 13.5%
- After 5 years = $1,883,559
- After 10 years = $3,547,796
- Growth per year $254,780
- There's a difference between wanting to grow your business and planning to grow your business
- Your either a CRAP Magnet or a Results Magnet
- Don't be ITB (I'm Too Busy) to Get Better
Roger Sitkins, CEO of Sitkins Group, Inc., is the nation’s number-one “Agency Results Coach.” He established The Sitkins Network™, a territorial exclusive network of high-performing agencies, and The Better Way Agency, a web-based training program that shows agency owners ways to make significant improvements in all areas of the agency. To learn more, please visit www.sitkins.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
You can also sign up for our Podcasts and Blogs so you don't miss any updates on how to sell more, retain more, and earn more.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest agency tips, blogs and news from the Sitkins team.