Sales Manager & Leadership Training
With Roger Sitkins & Brent Kelly
Sales Leaders are ultimately responsible for one thing - revenue. Learn how to become the Chief Revenue Officer you didn't know you need to be at Virtual CROFit.Register
Why should a Sales Leader attend CROFit?
Next Session Starts January 20
In just four weeks, Sales Leaders with be equipped with the skills and strategies to help coach producers, become their accountability partner/mentor, and guide them to reach and exceed their goals.
Here's what a Sales Leader can expect by participating in CROFit.
- Improve the overall sales fitness and actual results of the agency.
- Understanding and knowing the key concepts of ProducerFit.
- Installing a sales culture built around accountability.
- Valuable leadership guidance.
- Networking and aligning with other Sales Leaders.
This isn't your basic one-time training.
Four sessions help you connect with other success-minded CROs, follow up on your progress, and continue your growth.
Interactive, effective & fun!
These online sessions will be held live. The format will consist of four, 90-minute sessions with specific topics, action items and virtual round tables.
The CROFit program also provides participants with a private Dashboard containing workbooks, tools, recommendations, and resources introduced during ProducerFit, all aimed at elevating the role of Sales Leader to become the Chief Revenue Officer for the agency.
Next Session Starts
Registration fills up quickly!
Don't miss your opportunity to attend our next session. The format for this Virtual Sales Leader training program will consist of four, 90-minute LIVE and engaging sessions. This will not be speakers lecturing you.
Four 90-minute sessions (plus optional 30 minutes of Q&A at the end) hosted from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm ET:
- Session 1 of 4: Wednesday, January 20
- Session 2 of 4: Wednesday, February 3
- Session 3 of 4: Tuesday, February 16
- Session 4 of 4: Tuesday, March 2