The ART of Account Management
With Roger Sitkins & Brent Kelly
Get your Producers and their Service teams on the same page (Appreciation, Rapport & Trust) and achieving higher goals faster than ever.Register
What can you gain from attending our online account manager training program?
Next Session Starts January 21
In just 4 Weeks:
- Account managers will understand how ART (Appreciation, Rapport & Trust) needs to be a part of their everyday approach.
- Have a deep understanding of the Sitkins core strategies
- Everyone in the agency will be "speaking the same language."
- Producers will have the freedom to dramatically increase their time spent selling
- Client experience will improve and retention will increase
- Revenue per Relationship will improve, along with Revenue & Spread Per Employee
- High-Performance Teams will take on a crucial role in the agency
This isn't your basic one-time training.
Four sessions help you connect with other success-minded AMs, follow up on your progress, and continue your growth.
"I have taken similar programs before but something was different about AmFit at the very end... Where am I today, Where do I want to go, and How do I get there? This changed my focus to not my individual work or colleagues but to management and what is working and not working and what I expect out of them especially with procedural standards, training and education."
Next Session Starts
Registration fills up quickly!
Don't miss your opportunity to attend our next session. The format for this Virtual Account Manager training program will consist of four, 90-minute LIVE and engaging sessions. This will not be speakers lecturing you.
90 hour sessions (plus optional 30 minutes of Q&A at the end) hosted from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm ET:
Thursdays at 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
- Session 1 - January 21
- Session 2- January 28
- Session 3 - February 4
- Session 4 - February 11